Dating a Separated or Divorced Man and Need Some Advice?
Christie offers reasonably-priced, 1-on-1 coaching services!
Dating separated and divorced men can come with big challenges you won’t see in other relationships. How do I know? I’ve been there!
When I wrote Dating the Divorced Man, I wanted to provide advice and support to these women, many of whom had nowhere else to go for answers. But let’s face it: a book can only offer so much help. Sometimes you need a bit more.
That’s why, five years ago, I began offering consultations. In those years, I’ve found that while every woman’s circumstances differ, there are certain themes and dynamics I see over and over again. And sometimes there’s nothing better than sitting down and hashing out the issues 1-on-1 with a real expert who can get to the root of the problem quickly. Yes, separated and divorced men have a lot on their minds (and their plates) – but you have needs too, and you deserve to have them met.
After the consult, my clients walk away with a plan of action and a renewed sense of control over their relationships. Clients have often made big shifts in how they think about and handle their relationships, and feel armed with the knowledge they need to either make things work with their partners, or move on.
Here are a few more details…
The consultation includes:
- A full assessment of your unique situation: your relationship, your partner, and your partner’s situation
- The Baggage Test, to assess how complicated your situation is
- A 90-minute, 1-on-1 phone session
- Cost: $199
- If you find you need to talk again (some clients do!), follow-up sessions are only $100 for 60 minutes
- Sessions are done over the phone (or, in some cases, over email) at a time that fits into your schedule
- For convenience, all payments are done over PayPal
- Consults are completely confidential
Please use the form below to contact Christie for more information.